G’s Pimped out Pen version 1
By Giulio Sciorio on March 21, 2012 in
About Giulio SciorioGiulio Sciorio is an award winning commercial photographer based in Miami, Florida that specializes in portraits. His clients range from advertising to editorial who need photography that is natural, spontaneous and fun. Create, Inspire You!
- How to overcome fears using Micro 4/3rds cameras in a professional environment April 24, 2012
- What am I shooting this weekend? It’s not RAW. November 3, 2012
- **UPDATE Does not charge** Olympus EM5 Battery Now Available May 2, 2012
- On Assignment with the E-M5 – Miami’s Craft Beer Invasion June 6, 2012
- Review – Olympus FL600R (with video) June 28, 2012
- The risk of moving into Hybrid Photography and the payoff May 17, 2013
- May 17, 2013 – Flickr Friday May 17, 2013
- Adobe updates camera raw support G6 and EP5 May 16, 2013
- Shooting The Camtrol Sniper 1080 KS On Assignment May 16, 2013
- It’s A Wrap, On Location With Giulio Sciorio: The Experience May 16, 2013
- Keith Hodgkinson (Zawnguy): Hi Giulio/ A very interesting and profound post.I ...
- Giulio Sciorio: Yeah its good to see people like Kirk come abord t...
- davewolanski: Kirk Tuck is saying pretty much the same thing. I ...
- Giulio Sciorio: Hi there. My gotos have been the Lumix 12-35/2.8 a...
- Dave: G - What were your "Go To" lenses for the Tracki...
alberto lima apps bags Big Picture camera Carol Schlintz digital camera DSLR vs. mirrorless Eye-Fi featured flickr Flickr Friday gear gh3 Giulio Sciorio How To hybrid photography Inspiration interview lens Lumix Lumix G m43 m43ftw miami Micro Four Thirds mirrorless mirrorless vs dslr motion news olympus OM-D OMD panasonic Paula Thomas PEN penready photography press review social media software sony video workflow